Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript is no more than 5000 words in length with an abstract of 150 words.
- Manuscript is prepared according to the APA (6th edition) style.
- Manuscript is in .doc or .docx format.
- Images are in digital format (jpg, gif, or png) with copyright permission provided.
- All images are accompanied by text.
- A cover letter that includes the title of the article, word count, number of figures, and the name and email of each author. The cover letter should also include that the manuscript is original, not previously published, and not under consideration elsewhere.
- Authors' names are only in the accompanying cover letter and not in the manuscript to facilitate anonymous review.